Multichain, beforehand often known as Anyswap, has introduced integration with RSK blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined good contracts platform.
- In accordance with the press launch shared with CryptoPotato, the combination goals to facilitate the switch of ETH, USDC, BUSD, and different property between RSK, Ethereum, and BNB Chain.
- The broader focus of the decentralized cross-chain router protocol shall be on enabling better entry to DeFi on Bitcoin.
- The staff revealed that customers will be capable of bridge their ETH, USDC, BUSD, BNB, WBTC, and DAI between RSK, Ethereum, and BNB Chain.
- Following the event, Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar, co-founder of RSK, stated,
“I’m excited to see Multichain select to combine RSK as its first Bitcoin layer 2. RSK is dwelling to the fastest-growing DeFi for Bitcoin ecosystem with protocols which are constructed to final and supply actual options to the problems customers face in centralized finance. This can be a large step ahead in interoperability for RSK meaning hundreds of recent customers can entry these DeFi providers.”
- Multichain secured $60 million in December in a seed funding spherical led by Binance Labs.
- A month later, the cross-chain protocol suffered a serious hack after attackers managed to take advantage of a vulnerability.
- Consequently, $3 million in cryptocurrency was drained through the course of.
- Nonetheless, one white hacker reportedly returned roughly $813,000 value of ETH.